Washable handmade face masks
- These handmade face masks are a great alternative to paper disposable masks:
– Pleated for a comfortable fit
– Highest quality 100% cotton
– Comes in my own leopard print fabric
– Anti-pollution & Anti Allergy
- – More sustainable for the environment
- 7″ in width finished
- Elastic: 7″ fit around the ears
- 5 to 10 years only ( Face masks are not suitable for children under 5 years)
- 6″ in width finished
- Elastic 6″ fit around the ears
My face masks are made with two layers of the highest quality cotton fabric. Side pleats and elastic hoops are attached to the mask to fit comfortably over the nose, chin and ears.
They are designed to cover the nose and mouth and should be worn bridged on the nose and just under the chin.
The best way to remove the mask is by the straps only and then wash your hands. The mask should be set to clean immediately (in a bowl for soaking or directly into the washing machine) after every use.
Washing at temperatures above 60 ° C with the addition of detergents and ironing kills viruses. You may choose to iron on low to help re-form the pleats.
Please note: I am not claiming that these masks are to protect against viruses. These masks will minimise contact/touching the face and they will provide extra assurance when going out to public areas where social distancing is particularly hard to achieve e.g. supermarket, pharmacies.
The masks are not surgical masks, N-95 respirators or of medical-grade but the CDC does state that cotton face masks can be used by the public as an additional, voluntary measure.
Each mask is made from scratch I will work as hard as I can to get your masks dispatched asap. Please be aware that due to current circumstances some delivery services are taking a longer than usual.
Postage: UK sales only.
Face masks must not be used on children under the age of 5.
Thank you for supporting my business at this time