Electric leopard print gathered skirt.
This one of a kind gathered skirt with pockets may I add! Is made with a shaped waistband so that it sits comfortably and doesn’t add bulk to the waistline which creates a badass voluminous silhouette.
It hangs 3/4 of the way down and is made from a soft heavy crepe which is ideal for travelling as it doesn’t crease.
Made to order to your size from one of my hand drawn prints, originally I used this leopard print design for the linings of my jackets but now I have expanded it into clothing.
Each skirt is individually handmade by scratch and finished off with hand sewing around the waistband a true investment piece made to last.
Perfect to wear with a casual t-shirt tucked in or knotted at the front. Want to jazz it up for evening then pop a contesting shirt to give it a pop.
HOW PROCESS WORKS:
- Purchase your skirt size through this listing – Please check your waist measurement to the size guide as every skirt is made to order.
- Your electric leopard print gathered skirt will then be made from scratch in my studio to your chosen size.
- I will then carefully package up your order and pop to the post office to post it to you
- Skirts in the UK are sent via Royal Mail Standard or Tracked (options available at the checkout) I do ship worldwide and orders are sent via Royal Mail (options available at the checkout)
SIZE AND FIT INFORMATION:
- Skirts come in Size 6/8 – 8/10 – 12/14 – 14/16 – 16/18 – 18/20
- 29″ in length approx: 74 cm
- Please use the guide to check your waist measurement as this skirt is handmade
- Black with pink/ turquoise leopard print and lightning bolts
- Zip fastening at the back
- 100% polyester
- Machine washable on cool
- Made in the UK
- Drip dry
This product does not need a lot of washing and I highly recommend a guppy bag to catch the poly fibres whilst washing.
I HAVE TAKEN TIME TO SOURCE HIGH QUALITY FABRICS FROM THE UK TO MAKE SURE EACH GARMENT TOP NOTCH AND A REAL INVESTMENT PIECE TO YOUR WARDROBE.
Please note that all my items are handmade in house solely by me so there will be a minimum 1-2 week wait for delivery of my designs.
Designed and handmade in house by Born To Thread, please contact me for any bespoke queries.
Click here to view more products in my shop